As you are all aware, the outbreak of the COVID-19 Virus (Coronavirus) has reached Australian shores and has begun to impact all aspects of our daily lives.
Our primary concern is, and always is, for the protection of health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and suppliers. We will continue to monitor the situation and rely on communications from the Department of Health.
We feel a great responsibility to assist in limiting the spread of COVID-19, at the same time ensuring we provide business continuity to our customers.
With your health as our main priority;
- We will be temporarily withdrawing our sales staff from visiting your facility.
- Our sales staff are free to be contacted and appointments can be arranged via phone, emails or video call.
- We will not be accepting visitors and will not be inviting customers and our supply partners to meet at our premises until further notice.
- Should you require a visit, please contact our sales manager to discuss arrangements.
- We encourage you to phone or email orders in.
Whilst the rest of our business is operating as per usual, we are taking every precaution to provide a safe environment for all staff and customers.
Stay healthy everyone. Thank you.